Part Time Psychometrist Position
Job Summary: We are currently seeking a part-time psychometrist to provide support to practice psychologists who conduct clinical, psychoeducational, autism, and forensic evaluations. The position involves preparing, administering, and scoring standardized tests of cognitive, behavioral, and emotional functioning as well as providing behavioral observations of clients during the testing process. Additional responsibilities include report writing.
- Administer and perform psychological, psychoeducational, and neuropsychological assessment procedures with clients
- Provide behavioral observations of clients during the testing process.
- Score neuropsychological and psychological tests.
- Administer psychological rating scales.
- Maintain accurate clinical records, including writing and editing reports, documentation of office visits, maintaining filing records.
- Assist in training students to administer standardized tests.
- Assist with maintaining testing materials and space (e.g., completing protocol inventory, maintaining cleanliness of testing environment).
- BA/BS, MA/MS, or Ph.D. Degree in Psychology or related field required.
- Degree must be from an accredited institution.
- Motivated self-starters who take their professional status seriously and who strive for excellence.
- A thorough understanding of and commitment to professional ethics.
- Solid testing skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A strong ability to establish rapport with a wide range of clients.
- An ability to communicate verbally in a clear and caring manner with clients.
- Clinical experience working with children, adolescents, and adults.
- Clinical experience administering and scoring neuropsychological, cognitive, and psychological tests preferred (e.g. WPPSI-II, WISC-V, WMS, ADOS-2, etc.).
Please submit the following materials:
- A current curriculum vita.
- A written statement of interest in a part-time psychometrist position.
- Copies of all undergraduate and graduate school transcripts.
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of three professional and character references.
- A list of all the tests you know
- A redacted work sample.
Inquiries should be made and materials sent to:
Mesha Ellis, Ph.D.
Ellis Evaluation & Consulting Services
2255 Cumberland Pkwy. 500-140
Atlanta, GA 30339